BlueCroft Farms was inspired by the idea to create a small, arable farmland, farming high quality in-demand produce with positive effects on the mind and the body. Thinking of the qualities our farm should possess, we chose qualities that resonated with the colour blue; imagination, expansiveness,depth, trust, loyalty, and intelligence. Inspired by our idea and the qualities it should possess, BlueCroft Farms will offer the best quality farm produce while researching to find out the finest way to make food safe with positive effects on mind and body.
The potential benefits of our approach to food production are:
High yields - by using clean, up to date farm methods.
High margins - by producing premium produce due to high quality assurance.
Low inputs - no petrochemical based fertilizers or pesticides, less water, less labour, less energy for some of our farming cultures.
Low impact - no effluent, run off or soil degradation.
Low risk - contained controlled environment for some of our farming cultures.
BlueCroft is determined in all its dealings to positively affect society. We are dedicated to impacting the Planet, Consumer, Supermarkets, Primary producers and local Farmers.
- Sustainable source of high quality.
- Low environmental impact.
- Optimised water usage.
- Highest standards of food safety.
- Reliable fresh produce all year round.
- Cost effective produce.
- Consistent supply of high quality sustainably produced produce.
- Increased brand loyalty.
- Meets CSR requirement.
- Higher margins and return on investment.
- Less risk.
- Less reliance on inorganic produce.
- Less negative environmental impact.
- More sustained farming opportunity.
- An assured source of livelihood.
Executive Director(South Africa)
Address: Anyaa-Awoshie Highway, Accra-Ghana
Telephone: +233 (0)30-293-8310